We are an innovative startup in the FinTech / Payments industry looking for a Software Engineer that can help us build the future of enterprise payments orchestration. The ideal candidate is a person with a high aptitude for problem solving who enjoys working closely with a small team of developers and product experts to build scalable cloud software solutions.
Our software consists of a cluster of Go (golang) microservices in Kubernetes running in AWS (and potentially other cloud platforms).
This is a remote position. Our current team members are primarily located throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and in the San Francisco area.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science (Math backgrounds would also be considered) or equivalent education
- Proficiency in one or more of Go, Java, C, C++, C#, Rust, or similar languages
- Proficiency with querying relational databases
- Ability to solve challenging problems using data structures and algorithms
- Excellent communication skills
- Based in the United States
- Docker / Kubernetes experience
- Experience with microservices development
- Experience with NoSQL database development
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines or other CI/CD solutions
- Cloud experience (AWS preferred)
- Proficiency in Node.js and/or React
- Experience developing RESTful API’s
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, an environment focused on problem solving and productivity, and an opportunity to quickly learn and grow.
Have your résumé handy and click the button to get started.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com