We are an innovative startup in the FinTech / Payments industry looking for a Senior Software Engineer that can help us build the future of enterprise payments orchestration. The ideal candidate is an experienced, security-minded problem solver who enjoys working closely with a very small team of developers and product experts to build scalable software solutions on AWS.
Our software consists of a cluster of Go (golang) microservices in Kubernetes running in AWS.
This is a remote position. Our current team members are primarily located throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Computer Science (Math backgrounds would also be considered) or equivalent education or experience
- Proficiency in one or more of Go, C, C++ or similar languages
- Experience delivering security- and compliance-focused software solutions using Docker and Kubernetes
- Firm grasp of principles of encryption (symmetric and asymmetric) and authentication
- Proficiency with querying relational databases
- Working knowledge of architectural best practices for cloud applications
- Ability to solve challenging problems using data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Excellent communication skills
- Based in the continental United States
- Experience with microservices development
- Experience with NoSQL database development
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines or other CI/CD solutions
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with cryptography libraries (e.g. OpenSSL, Java crypto providers, Node.js crypto module, etc.)
- Experience with OpenSSL command-line tool
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Experience in payment processing or similar financial services.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, an environment focused on problem solving and productivity, and an opportunity to quickly learn and grow.
Have your résumé handy and click the button to get started.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com