As a Senior Application Support Engineer for Modo, you will provide technical product support to clients using product knowledge and a high degree of technical expertise. You will provide the highest level of service to resolve the client/customer’s issues, while strengthening the client relationship and managing Modo service level agreements. This position requires the ability to analyze and resolve highly technical issues in a production environment. You must be versatile, highly motivated individual and ready to make a difference.
You will put your expert knowledge of software development and system administration to work in order to provide technology support services, ensuring overall customer satisfaction and full completion/resolution of complex support requests. After training, this position requires little supervision and a high degree of organization and extreme attention to risk, detail and quality. If you are a knowledgeable Software Engineer who likes to work in a customer facing environment troubleshooting complex Applications this is a perfect match for you.
Please note that this is a key team member we’re building around and therefore NOT A REMOTE ROLE, please only apply if you are able to work in-office full time in Richardson, TX.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Serving as a proactive co-leader on the Application Support Team
- Leadership role over designed client application support, with opportunities to grow
- Supplying frontline technical and operational support to our clients
- Meeting with a client’s technical team to educate them on the specific solution architecture
- Triaging support issues in production via internal dashboards, databases, AWS/EB/CloudWatch logs and other tools
- Tracking support issues & isolating tasks for development/infrastructure changes
- Communicating timeframes for client Service Level Agreements for pending support issues to the Modo internal development team to ensure that ongoing improvements and fixes are understood and prioritized correctly
- Implementing AWS CloudWatch log alerts
- Monitoring technical production costs
- Assisting in new support tool selections and roll-out
- Identifying security risk in production environments and related software solutions
- Willingness to work in a team environment within an Agile methodology
- Software Developer Experience (>5 years)
- Education Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work experience.
- This position requires a strong technical background in industry standard monitoring technologies, with the proven capability to implement and support complex environments.
- Client Management and excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Experience managing long-term technology roadmap for production support health and growth of the overall solution for the client
- Flexible working hours to cover during off hours. Participate in on-call rotation weekly.
- Strong Change Management Process skills
- Excellent people and communication skills, both oral and written
- PHP or Golang
- Familiarity with agile principles
- Digital Payments Industry
- United States (Required)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org